Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dolly Wink Nail Polish

I started a shopping service recently, and I've finally shipped off my first order just last Thursday! So, I decided I'd buy myself some new nail polish. I decided to go with lavender from Dolly Wink's line.
Unfortunately, I have to say I'm not really a fan. I found the nail polish to be super thick and it took me forever to put on and smoothing it out was near impossible! Speaking of impossible, it seems my camera is incapable of taking pictures of purple things. They all come out blue...so the picture above isn't really accurate of the color that came out.

The above is the actual color. So, my nail color came out a bit darker than that.

In any case, don't think I'll be buying Dolly Wink nail polishes again.

UPDATE (two days later): My nails are already chipping even though I added more topcoat. I am disappoint.

2 comments: