Friday, February 25, 2011

A Big Shopping Trip

Today I went and hunted out a specific necklace for a customer, so it took me to quite a few places in Tokyo.

First I went to Shinjuku. I headed to Liz Lisa but they didn't have the necklace, so I went to MA*RS after to pick up another item. I was going to take a picture of the outside of the store but it looked like the shop staff were trying to watch me leave or something so I chickened out and just left.
It was such a beautiful day out! I think it was around 20 degrees (Celsius) out. It was so warm that for a little while I actually felt a bit hot in my cardigan. I hope the days after this continue to be this way.
It was also pretty windy as you can see from the girl's hair here. It almost looks like that one guy in the corner is trying to sneak into my photo. Hopefully these trees will have some green on them sooner than later! I headed across the street from here and into the station to hop onto the train to Ikebukuro so I could head to the Liz Lisa in Ikebukuro Parco.
I only took this one picture as I headed to Parco. I've seen lots of posters and such recently, especially in Shinjuku, of the new products they're adding to the Heroine Makeup line, and when I saw this big display of Lady Antoinette from Rose of Versailles I couldn't resist taking a picture of it. Maybe I should try their BB cream? I've always wanted to same flawless face and glow of a shoujo manga heroine.
Unfortunately the Ikebukuro store didn't have the necklace either, so next I headed to Harajuku.
A bit of a better closeup of the entrance. I guess I felt a bit more comfortable taking pictures here since there were tourists everywhere with cameras. What's one more gaikokujin with a camera? A lot of people go there expecting to get their pictures taken anyway.
Display with a kind of creepy bunny in the window. I guess this store is called Wonder Rocket.
The stairs leading up to Body Line. I think that backpack hanging there off the store below it is one of those popular shark ones.
I don't remember the name of this store, but the costumes are quite impressive!
The last stop during my adventure: Liz Lisa on Takeshita Street. Unfortunately I couldn't get a clear shot because so many people just kept on walking by. Luckily they had the necklace, so I went home after I bought it. I was pretty tired by the time I made it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment