Monday, October 18, 2010

Nails!

I finally got around to redoing my nails. Not very happy though. Three of the jewels have already fallen off on my left hand just after a shower. I think they got caught in my hair. I guess I didn't set them when they were wet enough, and I didn't push them in hard enough. >< I don't think these will be lasting me too long. And I definitely won't be using this polish again. It got all bumpy while it was drying! Gross.

I'll be lucky if these nails last me past school tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Cute! Cool gems too.
    Check me out! http://bit.ly/cRlqQ0
    I wish they weren't so uneven though XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @queennepy: Thanks. Too bad they've already mostly fallen off already. :/
    Yours are cute too, but maybe try to be sure to cut them first next time? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need at least one of them long so I can scratch myself :(

    ReplyDelete