Thursday, December 23, 2010

Recently

Recently the weather has been so cold and harsh, often times rainy. Luckily not cold enough for snow, but that wind can be mean.


Since I've decided I want to test out doing a shopping service, I've been visiting Shinjuku a lot.
Studio ALTA has been where I've been frequenting, especially since it's connected right to the Shinjuku station.

Also, for the first time in a long time we actually went out to a restaurant to eat some time last week, I think it was.


I don't remember which day it was exactly, but this was my brunch: Chicken Caesar salad, hot dogs, sausages, and hash browns, and French fries. I couldn't finish it at all, but it was pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. The first photo is chicken caesar salad? o.o
    Those fries do look pretty darn good for Japan.
    And I'm amazed at how clean the streets look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @queennepy: Yes, it's what they imagine a chicken caesar salad to be. :x It's also like the only place I've found to actually buy one. There's no croutons though! :(

    Japan does fries just fine lol

    And yeah, Tokyo's a pretty clean place!

    ReplyDelete