Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's September Now

Last night we noticed that it was quiet outside. The sound of the cicadas that characterizes summer was missing. Also, there was a very cool wind blowing last night. Today I don't hear their singing either. I guess this means that summer is going to end soon.

Tuesday we attempted to get our foreign registration card, but we were hungry so we stopped for ramen first, but then we were too late and decided we'd get it Thursday.
Also, I got a telegram from Sabina, which was really cool. I didn't know they still did stuff like that.

Yesterday I did laundry and then headed off to Ikebukuro to get a yukata. I ended up buying this one! I can't wait to wear it out, though I need to find myself a good hair accessory to wear with it. I also discovered what an amazing place Ikebukuro station is. It has 2 shopping malls just connected to it! One is Ikebukuro PARCO and the other is Lumine. I'll probably go to PARCO for all of my shopping needs from now on.

4 comments:

  1. Telegram looks so neat! But the -STOP- is kind of annoying! XD

    And you already know how I feel about that yukata - GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @queennepy: Yeah, it is pretty neat. Thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete