Thursday, August 26, 2010

Laundry Day

Today I decided I wanted to clean all my clothes. So I just did laundry. I didn't manage to wash everything before the sun set though, but there's always tomorrow.

But I noticed something amazing: the clothes I've bought here in Japan don't go all stiff while they dry! They're perfect. All of my American clothes feel so ick and hard when I take them off and I have to wear them for a bit before they'll feel normal again.

So amazing that Japanese clothes can withstand it... T_T

Though, I haven't washed my new jeans yet. So I'll find out if Japanese jeans are amazing too when it comes to hanging them up to dry in the sun tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. That's very interesting!
    (Also, I'm getting sick of these word verifications - captcha - when commenting!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @queennepy: That's why you should read more often so you don't have to comment so much at once LOL

    ReplyDelete