Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pizza

Today we got an advertisement for a pizza place called Pizza-LA today. We've kinda been looking at it all day and decided an hour ago we could really go for a pizza. Since we didn't feel like calling and ordering over the phone, we found out that Pizza Hut has online ordering and did it there. So we ordered what we thought would be a BBQ chicken pizza. Ordering process was kind of weird though, since I had to actually confirm my order through a link sent me to my email address and I wasn't sure if I understood how exactly to put my address in. Luckily I got it right since a half hour later our doorbell rung! Yay~
The box! As you can see we got an L size.
Aaaaand inside. We weren't expecting the sausages! And the BBQ chicken tasted like hamburg. But it was still super delicious. (≧∀≦)

Oh, did I also mention we had beer and ice cream delivered with it too?

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful pizza! XD I'm glad you finally got some.

    ReplyDelete